Friday, June 10, 2016

On My Radar

I started off this week at my niece Bailey's second birthday party. It was great spending time with my family, and Sawyer was able to play with his cousins. Now that he's a little older and more mobile he's able to keep up with them, so he had tons of fun.


ONE // Drybar Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse

This mousse is SO wonderful. It makes my hair full of volume and it smells so amazing. It doesn't make my hair crunchy either, which I've never found when using a mousse before!

TWO // Silk Dark Chocolate + Walnut Nutchello

I hate milk. I mean, I refuse to even drink it because it really just grosses me out. This tastes like delicious chocolate milk, but is completely dairy free. It's also free of soy and gluten. I also love their Toasted Coconut + Cashew flavor.

THREE // Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil Waterproof Eyeliner

I swatched these earlier in the week at Sephora, and they quickly moved to the top of my wish list. There are so many colors to choose from and they literally do not budge - I had to scrub my hand twice with makeup remover before the swatches came off. There's a mixture of matte and iridescent shades, and they're all gorgeous.

FOUR // Gorjana 'Taner' mini stud earrings

I love the simplicity of these earrings! I have the Rose Gold, and they have become my go-to pair. They go with everything, and I love how delicate they are. I like wearing them in my second holes with a statement earring as well.

FIVE // J. Crew Off-the-shoulder top

I'm not typically a fan of off-the-shoulder tops, but I absolutely love this one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the print is called 'Happy Cat'.


What are some of your favorites from the past week?



No comments:

Post a Comment