Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Beauty Wishlist

I absolutely love makeup. I can watch tutorials, hauls, and reviews for hours, and every time I leave Sephora I'm covered in swatches. I do tend to be a sucker for pretty packaging, which can lead to impulse buys of products that aren't so great, so I try to read as many reviews as possible before making purchases.

I've placed myself on a no-buy recently, because I really need to take the time to rediscover some of the products that I already own. That doesn't mean I haven't been looking at new releases though. I add products to my cart on the Sephora site on almost a daily basis - it is a bit satisfying to push that add to basket button without actually spending any money.

Here's what's currently at the top of my list!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette, $42  I love Anastasia shadows. They're so buttery and apply really well. When I saw that this palette was being released, I knew I'd have to have it. Luckily it's permanent, so I don't have to rush to purchase it. I love the berry tones in this palette - it's truly unlike anything else I already own.

Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Blush & Bronzer Palette, $58  This palette features FIVE full-size Benefit products for the price of two. That alone moves it to the top of my wishlist. Dandelion was actually the first blush that I ever owned, and everything raves about Hoola bronzer. This palette is a must have.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Thistle, $26  Bite Beauty lipsticks are my favorite. They are made with 12 edible oils and feel so wonderful when applied. Their Amuse Bouche line has so many colors, meaning it's so easy to find a shade that you'll love. Thistle is such a gorgeous mauvey taupe, and is a shade that I would probably end up wearing on a daily basis.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Flower Shop, $5  Coloupop shadows are probably the coolest shadows ever. I love throwing them in my bag whenever I'm traveling, and use my fingers to apply them. Flower Shop, part of their Spring/Summer collection, is such a fun color - a blue green with a gold pearl.

Colourpop Ulta Satin Lip in Spritz, $6  I love wearing matte liquid lipsticks, but sometimes I have to give my lips a break from the super drying formula. Coloupop's Ultra Satin Lip is not as drying as a matte lippie, but still holds up for most of the day. This color is described as a mid-tone true bubble gum pink - perfect for Summer.

Kevyn Aucoin Neo Bronzer in Capri, $58  I swatched this in Sephora recently and fell in love. I love products like this three-in-one, because I feel like I'm getting more for my money.



What products are currently at the top of your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment